Treat yourself to beers from some of the worlds best brewers in our last box of 2019 including The Bruery of Orange County, California and Belgian beer magicians De Struise.
We also have a first appearance in an Imperial Beer Club Box for Yonder Beyond, and long time favourites Siren are back with the 2019 version of BA Caribbean Chocolate Cake and some incredible collaborations with Collective Arts of Canada and Northern Monk of Leeds.
- The Bruery: Vermont Sticky Maple Bourbon BA Imperial Stout (473ml) – 11.3%
- De Struise: Tsjeeses Reserva Bourbon BA Quad (330ml) – 10%
- Yonder Beyond: Fig 2 Imperial Stout w/cinammon and vanilla (375ml) – 9.9%
- Alesmith: Brutiful Day Brut IPA (355ml) – 7.2%
- Siren x Collective Arts: Feed the Fire IPA (440ml) – 7.4%
- Siren x Northern Monk: Paper, Rock, Scissors DIPA (440ml) – 8.5%
- Siren: BA Caribbean Chocolate Cake Imperial Stout (330ml) – 8.7%
- 2nd Shift: Art of Neurosis IPA (473ml) – 7.6%
- Kernel: Citra Columbus IPA (330ml) – 7.2%
- Pomona Island: Space Elite DDH DIPA (440ml) – 8.5%
- Mount St Bernard Abbey: Abbey Dark (330ml) – 7.4%
- Salopian: Tranquilizer Peach & Mango IPA (44oml) – 7.2%
Extremely limited quantity available for general sale.
Click the buy button to order now.